Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societą di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

new balance trainers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Sandy Partridge

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 06, 04:30:45    Oggetto:  new balance trainers
Descrizione:

If you browse
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
the Puma tab on our site you will see a diverse array of styles that showcases just how dedicated the brand is to innovation. The latest drop from the company however is a familiar face in the form of the Puma Trinomic Trail Mid and it is certainly a sight for sore eyes. Cast in dark shadow and black with high risk red alerting the masses to your fancy footwork these are definitely one pair of rockin kicks. They are also available today at select retailers including End.Puma has felt really invigorated as of late and this can be evidenced in them dropping spirited models like this all new Puma Haafer. The casual boot features brogue like detailing in leather with a ballistic mesh collar and brass eyelets. The icing on the cake however is the chunky speckled outsole that offsets the look in color and punches up the silhouette overall. These are available now at select retailers.

This new  Takumi Collection from PUMA Japan is nothing short of
amazing, and now Puma has brought out even better craftsmanship with their Made in Japan  Takumi releases. In the latest releases, Puma is bringing back the Slipstream model which gives off a stylish look as it is sheathed in snakeskin. The sneaker comes in both a red/white and blue/white colorway with fancy textured uppers as well as
a leather  Made in Japan badge behind the tongue. Check out the gallery above and let us know what you think!

Hussein Chalayan and Puma have become quite friendly this season, releasing a collaborative Glide II, Haast and Conflate Graphic sneaker. This time around the fashion forward designer chooses the Urban Swift as his canvas, releasing two new colorways of the innovative sneaker. The molded shoe was inspired by the old school Puma Clyde, with the addition of a dripping heel that tips the scale between art and fashion. Seen above in Ice Grey and Sunflower Gold, you can find the Urban Swift Pack soon at Puma retailers and online.

Hussein Chalayan and Puma are at
it again and this time they have made a fresh new Puma Haast silhouette. The new luxury runner is given a Red Clay nubuck upper with minimal branding and decorative perforations peppering the upper. You may be tempted to hold off on rocking this runner until the Spring comes but you definitely shouldn t hold off from copping a pair today if you are interested.Though it is still blazing hot, Puma and Alexander McQueen have teamed up on this new sneaker-boot, setting you up right for the Winter. With McQueen spearheading the design, the Montapon Luxe is built from the most luxurious of materials featuring a quilted Black leather upper and tanned leather lining. Puma brings in the functionality, adding a hiking inspired lacing system and rugged R-System sole. If you want to grab a pair, you can find them now at select sneaker boutiques, like KITH.

Two years ago we saw Puma produce a collection of Puma Suede Classic over at one of its manufacturing sites over in Japan in limited numbers. For the Fall season, we re seeing their Japanese production facilities become active once again, creating these three versions of the classic silhouetteing in a choice of insignia blue, ribbon red or black/snorkel blue, all three are done up in suede and anchored with white soles. Whereas the last collection was exclusive to Japan, this time around it s global, with shops including Stockholm-based SNS now stocking the kicks.

No one is opposed to the word free
especially when it applies to Puma s latest model known as The Beast in a few colorways and a matching bag. The new look is a part of their Macht s Mit Qualität Collection which is German for Do It with Quality and as you can tell from the images above it was done with quality. The contest is pretty straightforward and simply involves logging in right here and giving the correct answer to one question for your shot at winning. Aside from a little time and a few keystrokes we think
you don t have much to lose here. Good luck!
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 06, 04:30:45    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: