Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societÓ di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike air max 90
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Daisy Caroline

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 08, 07:36:08    Oggetto:  nike air max 90
Descrizione:

Back in late June, Sneaker News showed ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
you a duo of upcoming Nike Dunk Highs whose colors and blocking pattern earned the nickname J-Pack thanks to a strong resemblance to the original Air Jordan 1s. They feature an extra little detail by way of a scaled pattern on the suede Swooshes, and now we see that Nike Sportswear has added a third colorup to the pack, effectively limiting the AJ1 connections but making for a wider range of options. That new grey-accented edition turns out to be the most versatile of them all, and you can see all three in more photos after the jump. These are expected to arrive at retailers in October so let us know which pair looks best and stick with Sneaker News for word on US availability.

The Gym Green Air Foamposite Pro didn t exactly match most sneakerheads expectation for that new color, and here s another case of the Swoosh s beloved wavy injected foam basketball designs giving us a green makeup with an element of surprise. The Nike Air
Max Hyperposite Camo continues the story of the first new non-hybrid Foamposite performance design since the LeBron IV debuted just under six years ago, with a colorway whose foresty tiger concealment pattern echoes the perfect time to release them this fall. Stick with Sneaker News to find out exactly when the Camo Hyperposite drops and check out the first full shots below in the meantime.

A little over
two years ago, Sneaker News readers got their first look at themed Nike Air Max 1 schematics by graphic artist Matt Stevens. Matt s Air Max 1-A-Days started as an online project, saw its first exhibition upon Schuh-You s Afew reopening last summer and clinched a Kickstarter goal soon after that wound up with these delightful takes on the original Air Max runner bound in a hard cover. A short while after the MAX100 book hit came off the presses, we got our first glimpse at what might happen were Steven s sketches to be made into actual AM1s.

Have you ever stopped to think about all the miniscule pieces that come together to make your sneakers, all the tiny combinations of
rubber and leather? The Nike Air Hyperdunk pictured above actually isn t composed of your typical materials at all, the piece being a super intricate Photoshop rendering that collages together some wide ranger snekaers, everything from the Reebok Kamikaze III to the Air Jordan XIII, to end up with a cohesive picture of the Philippines colorway of this Nike Basketball banger from four years back. Click through to check out the painstaking detail and let us know how you feel about this Nike Hyperdunk piece of sneaker art from SLOFAR in the comments below.

It s safe to say we re seeing sneaker customizer Mache go through his Nike LeBron 9 Elite phase at the moment, latching on to the post-season silhouette that capped off one of the best years for LeBron James both in terms of his basketball and sneaker careers. The latest pair keeps things close to the LeBron line s geographically oriented pairs, this time taking things way up the eastern seaboard to the Statue of Liberty, attempting to best the recent oxidized look of this Nike Hyperposite. Flip through our gallery to check out this one of one and let us know what you think of the job done on this Nike LeBron 9 Elite custom.

The Nike Air Max Hyperposite was an exciting design from the get go, molding the separate Nike technologies of Foamposite and Air Max into one cohesive build. With that being said we ve gotta
admit that the sneaker got a whole lot more exciting when the graphically inclined looks started to pop up, a group so far consisting of two NYC tributes. Next to rear its head is this, a version of the Nike Hyperposite sporting a dark olive colorup and some intense camo sectioning on the part of the upper flanking the lace placket. Hit the jump for the rest of the teaser and drop us a line in the comments below if you feel like this camouflage pair will further push up
the pedigree of the all new Nike Air Max Hyperposite.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 08, 07:36:08    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: