Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societą di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

asics tiger
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Daisy Caroline

Ospite

MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 08, 07:35:40    Oggetto:  asics tiger
Descrizione:

The Converse Prime Star collection is unveiled,
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
which features the iconic Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star silhouettes. Essentially an elevated twist on the classic models, the sneakers have been enhanced with a modernized premium tumbled leather build, uni-body upper construction and Nike Zoom cushioning technology that provides all day comfort.Rendered in timeless colorways of black/white and all-white, you can purchase the updated sneakers at select Converse retailers starting Friday, November 25.

The Converse Pro Leather turned 40 this year, and throughout the year Converse has released special colorways and packs celebrating the model s anniversary. The next pack paying homage to the model s 40th is the Converse Pro Leather  76 Vintage Suede Pack.This version of the Converse Pro Leather comes with suede uppers done in your choice of Grape, Yellow, Grey of Fire. Each colorway is offset by the hits of White noted on the heel, branding, laces, lining and sole unit. It also gets updated by coming equipped with a Nike Lunarlon sockliner for modern comfort
to go with the vintage aesthetic. Releasing on November 21st for $80 a pair, which colorway is your favorite?

Crochet constructed sneakers. That s not something you see every day, right? Looking to flip the script, Missoni and Converse join forces to release crochet constructed Chuck Taylors.These special iterations of the Chuck Taylor All Star have the
high top sneaker use a handful of different colors done in a zig zag print and placed and placed on an upper made out of a crocheted material. Accompanying the crochet construction is the White placed on the leather tongue, heel tab and the Chuck Taylor patch. A set of White laces and a White vulcanized midsole complete the look of the shoe. Out now (internationally) pick these up for approximately $125.

Following up the Chuck Taylor All Star Moon 2, Converse prepares us for Election Day with this new colorway of the original Chuck Taylor All Star.Inspired by the 70s, this Chuck Taylor features a durable white suede upper with American flag peace
sign graphics all throughout. Cream laces and a white rubber midsole complete the look on this pair of Chucks that would be perfect to rock on November 8th, Election Day. You can purchase this patriotic Chuck Taylor directly from Nike right now for $120.This Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi 1970 takes the premium route and opts to ditch the canvas construction in favor of a premium White leather build. Let s take a closer look at the shoe.

40 years ago, Converse created the Converse Pro Leather Ox. To celebrate the anniversary of the model, Converse has decided to release two premium versions of the shoe coming in your choice of Black or White.The Converse Pro Leather Ox comes dressed in a premium leather upper in your choice of all-Black or all-White. The tonal look extends to the branding, stitch work, laces, lining and even the entire sole of the shoe. Giving the shoe some added comfort is the use of the Lunarlon insoles (not pictured on images). Said to be a limited edition release, you can now find these internationally, with a stateside release being imminent.

Our recent feature, Report: The Converse Chuck Taylor 2 Is A Failure At Retail basically explained why many people feel the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 2 is considered a failure when it came to the business aspect of the shoe. One of the major reasons as to why the shoe did not
do well as Converse would have hoped for was due to the price point of the shoe. Chucks have always been viewed as an affordable sneaker to pick up whenever you didn t want to put a dent in your pocket, but the Chuck 2 required you to pay a little more than what people are used, but what they failed to realize is the extra money is definitely worth is since the Chuck 2 is much much better than the OG version. With all that being said, Converse is
not going to give up on the model just yet.
Torna in cima
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Giu 08, 07:35:40    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: