Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societŗ di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Sometimes itís hard to review a game You may not see all th
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 30, 09:08:03    Oggetto:  Sometimes itís hard to review a game You may not see all th
Descrizione:

Sometimes itís hard to review a game. You may not see all the hidden gems until youíve played the game over and over. Playing the game once doesnít do it justice. After finishing Batman: Arkham City for the first time
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, I thought there were way too many bad guys and the game resembled the first one too much. Batman moved about rigidly and I was left disappointed.

I played the game every day and found that it was actually quite good. The more I played the more I liked it. Soon I realized the little problems inherent in the game were minor glitches and overall the game was fantastic.

If youíve followed the stories, Arkham City is a follow up of Asylum. Quincy Sharp is now the mayor of Gotham and heís transferred all the prisoners from Blackgate Prison to the city center. Dr Hugo Strange is in charge of the new prison but strange things are happening inside and Batman is assigned to look into the matter. Itís a fabulous story and the opening scenes are brilliant and probably the best youíve ever seen. The game is purely addictive. From start to finish this action packed comic book saga will hook you.

Players who enjoyed Asylum will get right into the game without any introduction. This new version is far better than Asylum and there is a vast improvement in the graphics and artwork. The controls have been improved and you can brawl, jump, crouch, counter, block and perform just about any action. Batman has a range of new moves and he is more devastating in this sequel. His new gadgets are easily deployed and the diversity is astounding. You can sneak past the villains or choose to engage them. The fighting is so good you may forget your mission and opt for fighting rather than proceeding logically to your end goal. You have numerous upgrades and cool stuff to collect, but again, you are tempted to ignore them and concentrate on dislocating another shoulder instead.

Special enemies are guys dressed in armored outfits and armed with stun rods. Some of them wield broken bottles and each enemy has to be dealt with in a different way. Batman has to continually asses his situation and inventory in order to survive. The boss fights are challenging but easy enough to overcome and gives you a feeling of being a real comic book hero after you vanquish them. Some attacks can only be used once and you will wish you had a cheat code to make your life easier. Batman always has a plan to beat his enemies and his cool demeanor and ice cold attitude makes you want to be Batman in real life too. You soon realize Batman is the ultimate hero.

You can even play Riddler Campaigns. These campaigns offer low health, time constraints and a host of other interesting limitations that can challenge Batman to his limits. Youíll be glad theyíre there as they encourage you to master each move and improve your skills, before you begin the next campaign.

Playing the character of the Dark Knight is one of the most exciting gaming experiences you will ever have. Batman: Arkham City is the best Batman ever released to date.

Huawei presented a new smartphone recently in Europe and the new LTE smartphone( ) name is Honor Play, which is aimed especially at users who want to play games in their smartphone. The device has integrated a powerful processor with "GPU Turbo" and offers a very large display. Today, we will check details about the Honor Play and the technology that offered by Huawei in this smartphone.

Good display and quick unlock

The display of the Honor Play( ) is comparatively large with 6.3 inches. The resolution is very high at 2340 x 1080 pixels, so the presentation is always sharp. The positive feature in the test is the very good display brightness. The frame around the display is pretty narrow, in this area of the display, for example, pictograms can be displayed.

The Honor Play not only offers a fingerprint sensor to unlock but also a face recognition. Both methods work reliably and quickly. The fingerprint sensor is positioned well on the back and works faster than the face recognition, but overall, the face recognition with sufficient light left a very good impression.

Enough performance for the gaming smartphone

Honor Play uses a HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset, which is the first chipset used in the Huawei Mate 10( ) in 2017 offers a maximum clock rate of 2.36 GHz per processor core and has 4 GB of RAM available. In addition, the "GPU Turbo" technology is used. According to Honor, this brings up to 60% more power and up to 30% less power consumption for certain games optimized for this purpose. However, if you play a game that is not optimized for the GPU Turbo, then you can only get the regular performance.

Dual camera with decent picture quality

The Honor Play features two camera sensors on the back, one with 16-megapixel resolution and the second sensor with 2-megapixel resolution. A kind of "artificial intelligence" (AI), so a software mechanism, is to improve the image quality. In the test, the image quality was usually neat, but could not compete with more expensive smartphones like the Huawei P20 Pro( ) or the Apple iPhone 8. Unfortunately, the colors were often a bit pale. If you turn on the AI photo function, you often get very unnatural looking pictures. Colors are overemphasized and edges - for example, buildings - too sharpened.

Modem, voice quality, battery and more

The battery lasted in the test pleasingly long, about 2 days were possible with moderate use and ab.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Ago 30, 09:08:03    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: