Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societą di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

shop nike for cheap
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
RalSoeinc

Ospite

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 27, 04:01:44    Oggetto:  shop nike for cheap
Descrizione:

As you may already know by now, the Nike Flyknit
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Trainer will be making a return this year as we ve already seen 2017 NBA Champions Draymond Green and Kevin Durant wearing a couple of different colorways.Today we give you a look at another pair that will be releasing later this year with this Cirrus Blue colorway. This Flyknit Trainer features a full Flyknit upper done in a combination of light blue and black along with a white midsole.There is no exact release date yet for the Nike Flyknit Trainer Cirrus Blue yet, but stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.

The White leather pair stands out from the pack since Cartoon managed to remove the Swoosh from the side panels and replace it with a custom Cortez graphic. Adding even more of a personal touch to the shoe is the  smile now, cry later masks noted on the heel. The shoe even comes with a custom CTOONS metal emblem, custom insoles, custom Nike lettering on the red tag, a woven label tongue tag depicting the model s 45th anniversary and some Gold accents on the top eyelets. The midsole comes in White and Black, while the classic rubber gum gives it that OG feel.The Black pair is constructed out of leather and
suede. This pair embodies the elements from the first two original Cortez shoes, reimagining the concept and combining both original designs into one new creation. Standout features include the large and redesigned  LA graphic on the side while managing to incorporate the Swoosh as part of the graphic.

More LA vibes are seen by way of the Los Angeles in his signature script lettering placed on the heel. This pair also comes
with a metal emblem on the laces, a custom woven label on the tongue depicts the 45-year anniversary of the Cortez, a White and Black midsole and a classic rubber gum outsole.The Navy pair comes with a very unique construction since the tonal upper comes with a quilt stitch pattern inspired by the stitching in the Chevy Impala. Cartoon also placed a classic LA logo done in his signature script lettering on the heel, while the metal emblem (on the laces), custom woven label on the tongue, Gold top eyelets and tonal laces are also in play. Below you will find a midsole done in White and Black and an outsole done in gum fashion.

The Nike Air Foamposite Pro is a sneaker that manages to stand out even when done in the most subtle finish. So when we heard a Nike Air Foamposite Pro Metallic
Gold was going to release, we knew it was going to be one of the most bold versions of the model ever created. We weren t wrong.The Nike Air Foamposite Pro Metallic Gold comes with a bold Metallic Gold, Black, and White color scheme. The shoe s boldest feature is without a doubt the Metallic Gold carbon fiber-like Foam shell. Adding to the shiny motif of the shoe is the Swoosh branding on the side panels done in Metallic Gold, the mini Swoosh hits (on the toe) in Gold. Attempting to tone things down a bit, the shoe is contrasted by the Black detailing on the upper and the carbon fiber mid-foot plate and rubber sole. Lastly, a large White Swoosh on the semi-translucent Black outsole.

The 90 s was a good time for all of us who got to experience it. We had real hip hop music, power rangers, Michael Jordan and actual physical interaction with people, since there wasn t any iPhones or Twitter back then. Sneakers were also another beautiful thing of the 90 s, which is why New Balance has decided to bring some nostalgic colorways back wth this 90 s Collection that consists of three pairs of the New Balance 530.One colorway from the pack features a white leather, suede and mesh upper with contrasting dark purple accents and logos in bright orange on the tongue and heel counter. The midsole similarly has white and purple tones, atop a black outsole. We also have a colroway that sports a blue and coral accents on the go as well as the heel tab and midsole. The last colorway features a Laney theme with white, royal blue and yellow taking over the sneaker.

We ve seen the Asics Gel Lyte 5 model show us some pretty phenomenal designs these past couple of months and things are no different this time around with this premium constructed sneaker. The Gel Lyte 5 silhouette has come to
us in a tropical color scheme you ll thoroughly enjoy.The majority of the upper of the Gel lyte 5 model settles for Black, while Grey portions along the quarter panels. Violet and Light Blue are also brought into the design, as they are seen along the inner lining, heel, and tongue. The Asics Gel Lyte 5 sits atop a White midsole, which sits just above a sky blue outsole. The color scheme is reminiscent of the well-known South Beach motif, but whenever you re putting Blue and Pink together that
s surely the first thought that will come to mind.
Torna in cima
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Set 27, 04:01:44    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: