Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societą di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike roshe
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
HiramByron

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Etą: 37

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 24, 03:42:39    Oggetto:  nike roshe
Descrizione:

’žAir Max Day (March 26), is approaching
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
soon, and this new Nike Air Max 1 Ultra 2.0 LE celebrates the upcoming event, as well as the sneaker s 30th anniversary.Draped in the silhouette s OG colorway of white and unversity red, this rendition boasts old school and new tech with its signature mesh base, followed by a revamped lightweight sole unit and no-sew overlays throughout its upper that exudes a much sleeker and lightweight build altogether. A distinguishable element is also directed at the tongues with the date 3.26 as a commemoration of Air Max Day.Priced at $120, you can purchase this pair at select Nike retailers worldwide starting Thursday, March 16th.

Voted winner of Nike s 2016  Vote Back campaign, the exclusive Nike Air Max 1 Atmos Elephant is set to make its triumphant return this weekend. Originally seen back in 2006 as part of a  Zoo Pack , the model s distinctive aesthetic is helmed by atmos head designer, Koji. This forthcoming pair essentially stays true
to its OG build with a mixed palette of black, clear jade and white. The focal point is directed at the collar section and mudguard section, as it features the iconic elephant print overlays, while jade is prominent for its branding on the tongue and side panels.Priced at $150, you can purchase this standout pair at select
Nike retailers starting Saturday, March 18th. It s also worth noting that this version is not the same pair that s featured on the Atmos x Air Jordan 3 (Nike Air Max 1 Day Pack).

The adidas NMD R2 will be releasing in a Triple Black colorway sometime in the near future (hopefully) as today we bring you the latest look at the sneaker.Constructed out of a breathable and lightweight Primeknit upper, this NMD R2 comes with tonal detailing on the three stripes branding on the side panels, heel tab, elastic ankle, and laces. The highlight of this NMD R2 is the blacked out full-length Boost midsole that has been paired with a matching black
rubber outsole.No release date yet for the adidas NMD R2 Primeknit Triple Black but stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.

New colorways of the adidas Superstar are here as we say goodbye to Summer and welcome in the Fall season. The pairs that you see above start off with classic all white leather uppers while your choice of Linen Khaki and Olive Green accents make their way onto the leather three stripes branding on the side panels as well as the leather heel tab. Additional details include gold foil branding on the tongue and side panels for a nice added pop and white trefoil logos on the heel. The shoes then sit atop a white rubber sole unit to keep things clean. You can cop either of these Superstars at select adidas retailers now for $80 each.

Up next for the adidas Y-3 Ayero is this brand new Core Black colorway that s beginning to arrive at select Y-3 retailers. Rocking a timeless Black and White finish, the adidas Y-3 Ayero consists of a mesh upper, accented by the leather and neoprene hits found throughout. Branding appears by way of the Y-3 hits noted on the medial side. There s also the large logo placed on the leather heel strap to help give the shoe a lasting impression. Additional features on the shoe include the waxed laces, the cleated rubber midsole and a wrap-around tongue design. Priced at $350, look for the adidas Y-3 Ayero Core
Black at select retailers such as Feature.

adidas customized 111 numbered pairs of the adidas Ultra Boost Louisville customs you see above to celebrate ESPN s College Game Day setting up at Cardinal Stadium. The 111 numbered pairs were created at the adidas Makers Lab. Why 111 pairs? The 111 represents each of Coach Bobby Petrino s total wins. Students in attendance were given the opportunity to make custom shirts and GameDay signs at the Adidas x Louisville Make the Night event last night, but the most creative students were able to win a pair of
the Ultra Boosts. For your chance, follow @adidasFBallUS on Twitter for details.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Nov 24, 03:42:39    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: