Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societą di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

new balance 1500
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
AnnEffie

Ospite

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 20, 04:12:51    Oggetto:  new balance 1500
Descrizione:

The New Balance 574 Color Pack is getting
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
ready to be released, and today we have some detailed images of the first colorway to roll out. The Red version is seen above, featuring a buttery suede upper with mesh panels seen on the toebox and ankle. Each of the colorways included in the pack uses a separate accent color, with this particular version using Black. If you aren t feeling the Red too much, keep an eye out for detailed images of the other two which are available in Gold and Green. New Balance brings back another classic silhouette from the 80s, with this new version of the ML574. The shoe is making it s comeback through the upcoming Pigskin Suede Pack, which will include both a Navy and Khaki colorway. What sets this pack apart is the material choice opting to use premium pigskin suede on the upper, with gum and rubber accents seen throughout. If you want to grab a pair, check for these next month at select New Balance retailers worldwide.

We ve seen the New Balance 1500  Made in England fall 2012 collection on several occasions, and now more images have surfaced. The collection includes black, violet purple, and green colorways. The first features a smooth leather construction, while
the other two utilize suede as their primary material. Finishing off each look is a classic white sole. All three are now available at New Balance locations including Limited Edt. Recently Ronnie Fieg put up this photo on his Instagram with the caption Best New Balance GR for 2013 . The New Balance 1600 is constructed from premium suede and mesh materials, and is seen here blending blue, black, and two different shades
of grey. The vibrant blue tone definitely catches your attention, as it works the inner lining, toe cap, and branding. Look for the shoe to release at New Balance accounts in 2013.

While we are well into the thick of July the festive colorways of the New Balance 4th of July Pack are still lingering on shelves at select retailers. If you are into this years Olympics or just patriotic in general then head on over to Kith NYC and take your pick of either Blue, Grey or Red going at $120 a pop. Hurry while supplies last!The New Balance 620 is a slim running model with very traditional build. Suede and mesh are the nuts and bolts of this shoe with leather trim on the heel tab and logo as the perfect accent. The tongue tag lets you know that these
are the UK s own so if you want to cop be prepared for shipping and handling charges. These are available now at select New Balance retailers like Titolo.

We ve already previewed a few upcoming 2013 New Balance releases, and today we re getting a look at two versions of the New Balance 1300 that are slated to drop either next Spring or Summer. The runner comes in a choice of grey / blue or burnt orange, both of which are constructed from a combination of nubuck and mesh. Sitting below both looks is New Balance s ENCAP midsole. We will keep you guys updated on their release once we learn more. Originally released in 1999, the New Balance 991 has seen a plethora of looks. Now, the technical runner has been dropped in a lifestyle look. The shoe s upper is built from both suede and mesh, sporting a grey base that is contrasted with a dark shade of green. Anchoring the look is a speckled midsole. Check with your local New Balance retailer for availability , or scoop up a pair at New York City-based Kith.

Last year, Frank The Butcher Rivera worked on this impressive collection with New Balance, however, somewhere along the way, the road went south. The  Liberty, Justice Freedom pack never made it onto the shelves, and Frank spilled the beans on what went down on his recent blog. Check out what he has to say:I went to work and the  Liberty, Justice Freedom 3-shoe project was born.  Liberty Justice was to have a normal distribution situation with the  Freedom slated to be released as a Friends Family only shoe .

Amazing selections of leathers and suede were presented to me and I chose incredible materials. Straight butter. My design incorporated a star emboss motif (my favorite feature!) that was executed near flawless on the first round of samples.Now this is when
things took a turn. In November 2011, the unfortunate news was broken to me that due to some misunderstandings and Boston retail politics, arguably my best project to date had to be cancelled. With the Olympic s hitting London this year patriotism is the flavor of the moment and this latest pair of New Balance 996 s has enough to hold the country down on any occasion. With a red suede toe box and navy leather heel with white stripes these are unabashedly american and do a great job conveying
pride. Look for them today at select New Balance retailers.
Torna in cima
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Giu 20, 04:12:51    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Manuali & Schemi Hardware Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: