Indice del forum

ATARI Italian Forum

Hardware e Software inerente la storica societą di Sunnyvale

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

black nike free run
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
RobetBlan

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 21, 04:00:42    Oggetto:  black nike free run
Descrizione:

’žThe Nike
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Air Up got its most notable burn about the feet of Scottie Pippen during his time with the Chicago Bulls. For this Pippen-inspired colorway, these joints sport an obvious Bulls-like colorway with an upper constructed entirely out of leather. Topped off with some crisp touches of white about its swooshes and tongue branding. With both the Orlando Magic and this colorway slated to hit retailers in the weeks to come, will you sneakerheads be adding these joints to your collection once they arrive? Check out another look after the jump and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

Joining the growing list of YOTH designed kicks is this pair of Nike WMNS Blazer Mids. Boasting a clean gold and red colorway, these kicks also sport the YOTH logo about the tongue with an interesting graphic flowing throughout its build. With the color scheme falling in line with many of the other YOTH offerings we have seen from brands across
the board, we wouldn t be surprised if the lady sneakerheads out there snatched these up once they drop. Check out a few more looks after the jump and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

With first images of the Nike Kobe 9 EM Low already at bay, a new
colorway of the new signature has been conceived. Unlike its Masterpiece-inspired counterpart, this Nike Kobe 9 model displays a blue motif with yellow/volt accents. As our first preview doesn t provide the best of details, it is safe to infer that this mockup will work in multicolored counters and bold white Swoosh branding. Stay tuned to Sneaker Files for more news and updates surrounding this new colorway.

Read below for an official drop on the new collection: For Nike, the journey to the Super Bowl is a moment that represents finding new ways to push innovation forward in order to help athletes perform their best, at the biggest moments in
their lives. As an official uniform, baselayer, sideline and training supplier to the NFL, Nike celebrates Super Bowl XLVIII with the new 2014 NFL Nike Silver Speed Collection. Built to outfit players for all conditions, this collection draws inspiration from the Vince Lombardi Trophy, the icy weather of the Northeast, and the bright lights of the city. When the AFC and NFC Champions take the field on Sunday, February 2, they will do so in the NFL Nike Elite 51 Uniform. The NFL Nike Elite 51 Uniform creates a system of dress where Nike Pro Combat baselayer options work seamlessly with the jersey and pants, including the new Nike Pro Combat Hyperwarm Max Shield Hood  Super Bowl Edition, which provides warmth without bulk.

With less than 48 hours to go until its highly anticipated debut, here s one final look at the Nike Zoom Kobe VI (6) Prelude . With Kobe Bryant s 2011 All-Star MVP award and sunny southern California as the focal point to this release, detailed images reiterate this model s canon, volt, purple venom, and turf orange colorway and intricate details which include images of sharks, water, and palm. Designed to capture the essence of the Mamba, this release will definitely be a conversation piece this weekend. Priced at $200, you may find the Nike Zoom Kobe VI (6) Prelude in select stores and
House of Hoops locations this Saturday, January 11th.

Set to release on February 6th will be this DC Nike KD VI. Created in honor of Durant s DMV roots, this colorway exudes an undeniable patriotic vibe. Serving as one of the most patriotic renditions of KD s signature kicks, since his Olympic digs from the London games, this colorway is just a few short weeks away from being unleashed upon the masses. Continue reading after the jump to check out the new gallery of images and be sure to
drop us a line in the comments section below.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 21, 04:00:42    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Atari 2600 Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: